Thursday, January 12, 2012
Day 10: My Vision!
All the way back in October I went and had my vision exam. I was using trial lenses, trying to make sure we got my prescription exactly right. Then, I had the accident. At the hospital they made me take out my lenses and wear my glasses. Ugh! So, I've been wearing my glasses ever since. If you are a glasses/contact lens wearer, you probably understand that you can see more clearly with contacts than with glasses (and you don't have guck on them constantly). This has been annoying for me. I've had so much happening that I just hadn't been able to take the time to call and order my new lenses. A few days ago I finally made a point of calling and today received a box with a years supply of my lenses! Yay, I will be able to see again! I just hope the medications they have me on don't mess with my lenses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment