Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 14: To Inifinity and Beyond!

Awhile back Kelton gave me his Buzz Lightyear and told me that he was too big for it.  Sooo, I sent it off to charity.  That was before Toy Story 3 came out.  I should have known better, knowing it was on its way to theaters.  Long story short:  he went to piano and decided on playing, "You've Got a Friend in Me" for his "Hollywood" piano piece.  Apparently, that brought back memories of what a great friend Buzz was to him.  When he realized it was gone he was all tears!  I felt horrible.  So, I hit the internet to see what I could find.  Low and behold, they came out with the exact same toy again...popout wings, the laser, the annoying sayings each time you bump a button!  The best part...the Target close to our house had ONE...yep, just ONE in stock!  He decided he would use some of his money to buy a new Buzz.  The result...a VERY happy boy today!  :-)  P.S.  I think that Disney spaced the Toy Story movies just far enough apart so that kids would "outgrow" their toys, then want them again when the new movie came ou!.  Conspiracy against moms?  I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment