Admittedly, I am not much of a reader, but when my mom brought this book home, I was really excited! I had heard that it was an amazing book! I am still in the process of reading it, but it is one of the best books I've ever read. Thanks to the Burpo family for sharing your story with all of us...and thanks to my kids' piano teacher, Brooke, for loaning the book to us! I highly recommend reading it! What an amazing story!
Love Love Love this book. I read this book last spring when I was having a hard time turning off my brain and clearing the days images from my mind. It was so amazing. I remember talking to my dad one evening and telling him how this little child described Jesus and John the Baptist. I need to read it again and hush so I don't spoil anything for you. ((hugs)) Love ya girl.
ReplyDeleteOops...{{HUGS}} and love to you too! :-)
DeleteI just finished it! I wish there was more to read! It's amazing how God has used an innocent child to tell about Him. I feel blessed that I was led to read this book. I think I'll check out their website too.
ReplyDeleteObviously I need to figure out how to use this comment thing. LOL
ReplyDelete